Dry cooler (V-shape)
- Small set-up area; low height
- Fans, single row with upward air discharge
- When accommodating high outputs, combined positioningof several units saves space
- With combined positioning of units, a steel frame must beplaced under the units to ensure an adequate air supply
Easy to Install
- Crane lugs to simplify transport by crane
- Low installation height
- Small width
- Small set-up space
Suitable for Sound-Sensitive Areas
- 5 sound levels available
- Standard with two speeds
Inspection and Cleaning
- Fans easily accessible
- Cleaning flap under the heat exchangers
High Operational Reliability and Leak-Safety
- Proven Güntner floating coil principle (refrigerant-carryingtubes do not make contact with the casing; increasing theheat exchanger’s service life)
- Staggered tube pattern 50 x 25 mm
- Special copper pipes for HFC and heat carrier
- Surface-corrugated aluminium fins for high heat transfer
Frame and Casing
- Sheet steel, galvanized
- Painted with RAL 7035
- Low-noise fans
- Standard with two speeds
- 5 sound levels
- Motor protection with thermocontacts
- 230 V, 1~, 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- 400 V, 3~, 50 Hz or 60 Hz (from fan diameter of 500 mm)
Product Types / Refrigerant / Capacity
The air-conditioning in Güntner’s new server room, which was completed at the end of last year, uses our own highly energy efficient equipment.
Tiefstack heating and power system uses Güntner drycoolers and Controls products to cool all of the drives and system components.
Every new order has its own special requirements regarding the selection and dimensioning of refrigeration components. With close cooperation between Güntner and Peiner Träger GmbH, an individual solution was found which precisely meets the requirements of the application.
Russia's growing importance in global economy attracts more and more international companies who increase their presence in the Russian capital.
- Circuit breakdown
- GMM EC
- GMM sincon®
- GMM phase cut
- GMM step
- Switch cabinet
- Repair switch
- Epoxy-resin coated fins
- Special varnishing
- EC fans
- Empty casing (fitted at the side)
- Vibration dampers
Which benefits do you as a customer have?
Güntner has the high standard of producing high-quality, application-oriented heat exchangers and remaining both fair and transparent. That is why we participate in a corresponding programme from Eurovent. The goal of the Eurovent Certification Company is to promote fair competition and to guarantee the customers that the units on the market are inspected under the same conditions and that they are therefore easier to compare. The manufacturers’ specifications are examined by independent laboratories for this purpose. To do this, units from the respective manufacturer are selected randomly.
The HE Programme (Heat Exchangers for Refrigeration) for heat exchangers of the refrigeration and air conditioning industry has existed since 2001. Güntner has participated successfully without interruptions since the implementation of the programme; all of the series included in the programme are certified without exception – and have been since the very beginning!
The Eurovent certification of the HE Programme includes DX evaporators and condensers that are designed for R-404A, R-134a, R-507A, R-407A, R-407C, R-407F, R-448A, R-449A, R-450A, R-452A and R-513A, and air coolers with coolants.
A certification for CO2 condensers and gas coolers respectively, and for CO2 DX evaporators as an individual group of units is scheduled in the foreseeable future. The Eurovent certification programme has not been designated yet for NH3 evaporators and condensers as well as 60 Hz units and centrifugal fan units.
Operating certified units provides you with significant advantages that are worth real money:
- The classification of units into energy efficiency classes is an important characteristic of the certification providing you with information on the energy consumption you can expect from the selected unit. This means the operating costs can clearly be identified.
- The independently measured, inspected specifications give you certainty when it comes to designing the units. You can design precisely to the operating point; safety margins are not required.
- Units are easier to compare with each other thanks to certified specifications. This results in fair competition under realistic conditions.
- The certify-all principle guarantees that manufacturers cannot distinguish themselves through individual “top-seller” units: Complete product groups are certified, hence there are no loopholes for individual units. According to the certify-all principle, actually all the certifiable product groups of a manufacturer must be tested, hence it is not possible to have, for example, only condensers certified while excluding evaporators, air coolers and gas coolers from testing.
- The confirmed and therefore reliable technical data increase the investment security and guarantees planning security and operational reliability with regard to performance and energy efficiency of the entire system. The operating costs can clearly be calculated right from the beginning.
- Certified units save real money: “We recommend that every operator calculates the energy consumption for a current or future construction project because of a hypothetically insufficient capacity. A few years ago, non-certified units showed insufficient capacities of up to 35 % in a serial examination. Thus, you can realistically expect a reduced output of 15 – 20 % for calculation. In comparison, there is a clearly better payback period for the certified unit, usually clearly under 2 years”, according to Peter Roth, Eurovent officer at Güntner.
- The certification applies to all standard units. Through its modular variability, the new Güntner product structure includes an even wider range of certified units.