- On request, according to feasibility
Various material combinations
- We provide various material combinations and a wide range of available tube and connection systems, so that you can find the solution that perfectly fits your demands.
- Our technical experts are glad to support you in designing the heat exchanger that precisely suits your requirements.
- With the high flexibility at the Güntner production sites, even very challenging designs can be manufactured.
High operational reliability and enhanced leakage protection
- Due to the proven floating coil principle the fin coil can expand without straining the fluid-carrying tubes. This prevents loss of fluid as a result of leakage and enhances the service life of the unit.
Customized operating pressure
- Our standard pressure levels for heat exchangers are 16 and 30 / 40 bar (depending on the application). On request, special designs with pressure levels up to 120 bar are available.
Different connection types
- Brazed connection
- Welding connection (standard flange acc. to DIN)
- Threaded nipple
- Droplet separator
- Drip tray
- Defrost (electrical, hot gas)
- with or without cover and bottom plates (smooth or beaded with drain hole)
- Varnishing DD lacquer, cathodic dip coating
- Vent/drain support
- Variable fin spacings in coil