Aircooled condenser (V-shape)
The AxiTop diffuser improves airflow routing at the outlet of the fan. This accessory makes it easier to overcome the downstream pressure drop. With skilfully adapted geometry the fan can achieve the same volume flow at lower speed.
Lowering the speed reduces both noise emissions and power consumption.
Reliable and leak-proof
- Tried-and-tested Güntner floating coil principle (tubes do not make contact with the casing)
- High degree of torsional stiffness for crane and forklift transport
- Snow and wind loads taken into account statically
- Low transport costs on account of optimised unit dimensions for truck and container transport
- Optimised module sizes for high flow rates, minimal tube volumes and all capacity ranges
Easy to assemble
- Robust design
- Factory-fitted assembly groups (switch cabinets, empty casing...)
- Robust crane lugs to simplify transport by crane
- Condensers for synthetic refrigerants, hydrocarbons and ammonia
- Gas coolers for transcritical and subcritical CO2 systems
- Fluid coolers for water/glycol mixtures
Unbelievable energy efficiency
- AC/EC technology
- Calculation of sound power in in-house test lab
- Control concepts adapted specially for the unit
- AxiTop optionally available
Inspection and cleaning
- Easy access for cleaning
- Practical inspection opening
- Constant high capacity
- Special fin geometry for effective cleaning
Control with added value
- Stable operations in particularly low partial load ranges
- Super Low Capacity Motor Management (SLCMM)
- Continuous cooling – emergency operation function in the event of control signal failure
- Reliable operations in the event of snow and ice – tear-off function if a fan is blocked
The new building complex for faster ebm-papst logistics processing in Mulfingen-Hollenbach saves 83 percent more energy than required by the 2014 German Energy Saving Regulations. This pioneering project has already gained the German company the highest possible award (Platinum) for sustainable construction. Both a JAEGGI HTK Hybrid Dry Cooler and an air-cooled Güntner GVD V-SHAPE Vario condenser ensure the dissipation of heat that cannot be used.
For the first time, the Heatcatcher system for generating electricity from waste heat was integrated in a lime plant. The £1.3 million 'waste heat to power' system installed by Heatcatcher Ltd generates an estimated net power of around 3,000 MWh a year from the waste heat of the lime kiln via an ORC process (Organic Rankine Cycle). High efficiency condensers supplied by Güntner, a global leader in the manufacturing of heat exchangers, contribute to the reliable and economic operation of the plant.
A transcritical CO2 booster system with four-stage heat recovery at a wholesale store allows savings of €200,000/$235,756 per year. A net investment of €1.4m/$1,650,880 was made to remodel the refrigeration equipment. Due to the annual savings in operating costs, however, the return on investment is expected to be reached already in about five years.
In the village of Trechwitz, a rural area not far from the city of Potsdam in Germany, one of the mostmodern biogas plants in Europe is in operation because of the vast energy potential from manure.
In its new central vegetable warehouse in the region of Moscow, the wholesaler Moskovskij Kombinat established cold stores which are individually adjustable in terms of room temperature and relative humidity. Güntner air coolers and Güntner fluid coolers/dry coolers provide a consistently high quality of the fresh goods and an efficient heat dissipation on the 20.000 m² storage space.
- Circuit breakdown
- Separate heat exchanger
- GMM EC
- GMM sincon®
- GMM phase cut
- GMM step
- Switch cabinet
- Repair switch
- HydroSpray® (Water spraying)
- Epoxy-resin coated fins
- Special varnishing
- EC fans
- Max. operating pressure 41 bar
- Empty casing (fitted at the side)
- Vibration dampers made of stainless steel
Which benefits do you as a customer have?
Güntner has the high standard of producing high-quality, application-oriented heat exchangers and remaining both fair and transparent. That is why we participate in a corresponding programme from Eurovent. The goal of the Eurovent Certification Company is to promote fair competition and to guarantee the customers that the units on the market are inspected under the same conditions and that they are therefore easier to compare. The manufacturers’ specifications are examined by independent laboratories for this purpose. To do this, units from the respective manufacturer are selected randomly.
The HE Programme (Heat Exchangers for Refrigeration) for heat exchangers of the refrigeration and air conditioning industry has existed since 2001. Güntner has participated successfully without interruptions since the implementation of the programme; all of the series included in the programme are certified without exception – and have been since the very beginning!
The Eurovent certification of the HE Programme includes DX evaporators and condensers that are designed for R-404A, R-134a, R-507A, R-407A, R-407C, R-407F, R-448A, R-449A, R-450A, R-452A and R-513A, and air coolers with coolants.
A certification for CO2 condensers and gas coolers respectively, and for CO2 DX evaporators as an individual group of units is scheduled in the foreseeable future. The Eurovent certification programme has not been designated yet for NH3 evaporators and condensers as well as 60 Hz units and centrifugal fan units.
Operating certified units provides you with significant advantages that are worth real money:
- The classification of units into energy efficiency classes is an important characteristic of the certification providing you with information on the energy consumption you can expect from the selected unit. This means the operating costs can clearly be identified.
- The independently measured, inspected specifications give you certainty when it comes to designing the units. You can design precisely to the operating point; safety margins are not required.
- Units are easier to compare with each other thanks to certified specifications. This results in fair competition under realistic conditions.
- The certify-all principle guarantees that manufacturers cannot distinguish themselves through individual “top-seller” units: Complete product groups are certified, hence there are no loopholes for individual units. According to the certify-all principle, actually all the certifiable product groups of a manufacturer must be tested, hence it is not possible to have, for example, only condensers certified while excluding evaporators, air coolers and gas coolers from testing.
- The confirmed and therefore reliable technical data increase the investment security and guarantees planning security and operational reliability with regard to performance and energy efficiency of the entire system. The operating costs can clearly be calculated right from the beginning.
- Certified units save real money: “We recommend that every operator calculates the energy consumption for a current or future construction project because of a hypothetically insufficient capacity. A few years ago, non-certified units showed insufficient capacities of up to 35 % in a serial examination. Thus, you can realistically expect a reduced output of 15 – 20 % for calculation. In comparison, there is a clearly better payback period for the certified unit, usually clearly under 2 years”, according to Peter Roth, Eurovent officer at Güntner.
- The certification applies to all standard units. Through its modular variability, the new Güntner product structure includes an even wider range of certified units.