- High corrosion resistance
- Fail-safe operation
- Compact design, low space requirements
- Capacity can be adjusted subsequently by adding or remowing plates
- Excellent fouling resistance
- Easy to maintain
Plate heat exchangers for standard applications
- Plate heat exchangers from the thermolineEco series are characterized not only by their superior dynamic performance but also by their extremely high stability and efficiency. thermolineEco products can be adjusted to their operating conditions for ideal results thanks to their combination of tried and tested technology with a particularly compact design.
- Efficient heat exchanger for small Δtm
- Ideal ratio between heat transfer and pressure drop
Simple assembly and servicing
- Low weight
- Compact design
- Easy to clean
- Painted carbon steel
Located in Toledo City, Brazil's state of Paraná, one of the world’s biggest players in the food market makes full use of Güntner Group’s vast portfolio. Utilising a wide variety of products, they are able to ensure sustainable operation in their plant throughout the year.
Newly built properties in Germany fullfill the most stringent energetic norms and make use of renewable primary energy. For a new public building in Berlin that we are not allowed to mention for competitive reasons, a ground-breaking energy interconnection combining ecology and economy in a smart and efficient way was realised. Ten thermowave plate heat exchangers contribute to the energy production which is mainly decentralised with cold sinks and heat sinks.
More than 5 million inhabitants live in the ever-growing Saudi Arabian megacity of Riyadh. The city is surrounded by the desert, the climate is sub-tropical. The technical requirements placed on a cold store for food are accordingly stringent. Güntner supplied 23 THERMOSTORE insulated unit coolers, 22 GGHN air coolers as well as two AGVH 090 ammonia condensers for the new cold storage of the Shahini Group. Two thermowave TL 250 plate heat exchangers form the hydraulic interface between refrigerant and fluid.
In the Vienna Ottakringer brewery, about 740,000 hectolitres of beer are produced every year, and the company reported an energy requirement of about 20,000 MWh. The new heat recovery system with integrated thermowave plate heat exchanger allows for returning the waste heat which is produced, for instance, during the cooling process, from the refrigeration system back into the production process. This way, the waste heat can be reused in an environmentally friendly way.
The Siberian climate represents a particular challenge for refrigeration engineers when it comes to producing power from gas. The Slovakian Elteco company installed Güntner fluid coolers as well as thermowave plate heat exchangers in Siberia to dissipate heat produced by five 2 MW gas generators.
- Stainless steel protection sheet
- Counter flange and screw
- Hook wrench