Wall/ceiling unit cooler
- Robust design
- Suction fans, wide air throw
- Large variety of types
- Many design types
Easy to Install
- Ceiling mounting brackets for easy installation
- Empty tube for defrost sensor
- Side cover with hinges and quick-release fastener
- Schrader valve on outlet
Inspection and Cleaning
- Hinged tray
HACCP Hygiene Certificate
- Suitable for rooms used for food processing
- All materials used approved for foodstuffs
- Drip tray with edges inclined at 45° angle
- Easy to clean
High Operational Reliability and Leak-Safety
- Proven Güntner floating coil principle (refrigerantcarrying tubes do not make contact with the casing;increases the heat exchanger’s service life)
- Aligned or staggered tube pattern
- Special copper tubes for HFC, coolant and CO2
- Stainless steel tubes for NH3
- Surface-corrugated aluminium fins for high heat transfer
- Corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy AlMg up to 500 mm fan diameter
- Galvanized steel, from 710 mm fan diameter
- Powder-coated with RAL 9003
- Hinged side cover with hinges
- Fans positioned at an angle (from 710 mm) improve the air throw and defrosting behaviour
- Hinged and thermally-decoupled (condensation free)
- Separate drip plate
- Corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy AlMg
- Powder-coated with RAL 9003
- Large condensation drain with 45° incline
- Proven quality fans
- Standard with two speeds (for fan diameter of 500 mm)
- Motor protection with thermocontacts
- 230 V, 1~, 50 Hz or 60 Hz (up to construction size 450)
- 400 V, 3~, 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- Wired on connection socket in factory (GHF)
Product Types / Refrigerant / Capacity
Strawberries should be cooled down as soon as possible after picking to achieve a long shelf life, which in turn ensures retailers are supplied with fresh fruits on a daily basis.
Therefore, producers require modern refrigeration equipment and need to cooperate with experienced plant contractors and manufacturers.
The new refrigerating plant installed at a fruit farm in Chichester/UK hence was equipped with four special Güntner evaporators to perfectly preserve the strawberries' freshness.
The Chinese ACE Agriculture Group produces freshly cut fruits and vegetables in top quality. In the modern production plant in Lianyungang in the Jiangsu Province at the Yellow Sea, Güntner air coolers provide the hygienic and cool manufacturing and storage conditions. Every year, the plant in Lianyungang produces about 100,000 tonnes of fresh-cut products from 150,000 tonnes of raw fruits and vegetables.
Arbacommerce d.o.o. Zadar in Labin, Croatia, refrigerates and freezes sardines that were freshly caught in the waters of the Mediterranean. The modern fish processing plant processes 4,000 tons of fish annually, both in blocks and as individually frozen fish (IQF). Güntner condensers and air coolers ensure seamless cooling operations in connection with compound systems.
Güntner developed an aircooler series responding to virtually all food cooling requirements at all temperature ranges.
Rosenland Fruchtimport saves a lot of energy in fruit- and vegetable cooling through the competence of the companies Frigotechnik Handels Gmbh, Wülfrath, Kälte-Klima Peters, Meerbusch and Güntner, Fürstenfeldbruck.
The Stajnbirt Mesarija meat processing plant in Skofja Loka, Slovenia, celebrated a special topping-out ceremony in September 2005. A new meat cutting and production plant for processing extremely top-quality goods was built within six months.
Be it fast cooling or shock freezing, the demands on refrigeration are very high in Europe's biggest kitchen.
The pork producer Cooperl needed units for refrigeration and cooling to improve the air quality in the work rooms, processing rooms, cutting areas and storage rooms. Energy saving also played an improved role.
In two recent large projects for fruit and vegetable refrigeration, the companies Frigotechnik Handels GmbH, Wülfrath, in co-operation with Kälte-Klima Peters from Meerbusch, and Güntner, Fürstenfeldbruck, yet again brought proof of their competence in the refrigeration of foodstuffs.
For a new freezing room and a deep-freeze store, the Achim Haas GmbH selected customized special units. The evaporators are equipped with an additional circuit for hot-gas defrosting and with a Güntner defrost flap each.
The market leader in Russian ice cream production creates ice cream with purely natural ingredients - cooling equipment is provided by Güntner.
For a new buliding for production, storage and administration, an R507/CO2 cascade refrigerating system was decided on as an economically as well as ecologically wise solution.
Fish processing makes the highest demands on hygiene, corrosion resistance, ease of maintenance and longevity. Choosing the right equipment, it is even an economical solution.
Australia in the year 2002: After two years of
planning and construction work, the first railwaycooling chain starts successfully. Güntner Group units are in service at the SCT refrigeration facilities in Perth and Melbourne.
- Epoxy-resin coated fins
- Double, insulated tray
- Core tubes made of stainless steel
- Casing and tray made of stainless steel
- Factory-fitted thermostatic expansion valve
- Güntner Streamer
- Defrost flap for quick, efficient defrosting
- Air sock connection
- Fan casing for 45° / 90° downblow
- Swiveling fans
Which benefits do you as a customer have?
Güntner has the high standard of producing high-quality, application-oriented heat exchangers and remaining both fair and transparent. That is why we participate in a corresponding programme from Eurovent. The goal of the Eurovent Certification Company is to promote fair competition and to guarantee the customers that the units on the market are inspected under the same conditions and that they are therefore easier to compare. The manufacturers’ specifications are examined by independent laboratories for this purpose. To do this, units from the respective manufacturer are selected randomly.
The HE Programme (Heat Exchangers for Refrigeration) for heat exchangers of the refrigeration and air conditioning industry has existed since 2001. Güntner has participated successfully without interruptions since the implementation of the programme; all of the series included in the programme are certified without exception – and have been since the very beginning!
The Eurovent certification of the HE Programme includes DX evaporators and condensers that are designed for R-404A, R-134a, R-507A, R-407A, R-407C, R-407F, R-448A, R-449A, R-450A, R-452A and R-513A, and air coolers with coolants.
A certification for CO2 condensers and gas coolers respectively, and for CO2 DX evaporators as an individual group of units is scheduled in the foreseeable future. The Eurovent certification programme has not been designated yet for NH3 evaporators and condensers as well as 60 Hz units and centrifugal fan units.
Operating certified units provides you with significant advantages that are worth real money:
- The classification of units into energy efficiency classes is an important characteristic of the certification providing you with information on the energy consumption you can expect from the selected unit. This means the operating costs can clearly be identified.
- The independently measured, inspected specifications give you certainty when it comes to designing the units. You can design precisely to the operating point; safety margins are not required.
- Units are easier to compare with each other thanks to certified specifications. This results in fair competition under realistic conditions.
- The certify-all principle guarantees that manufacturers cannot distinguish themselves through individual “top-seller” units: Complete product groups are certified, hence there are no loopholes for individual units. According to the certify-all principle, actually all the certifiable product groups of a manufacturer must be tested, hence it is not possible to have, for example, only condensers certified while excluding evaporators, air coolers and gas coolers from testing.
- The confirmed and therefore reliable technical data increase the investment security and guarantees planning security and operational reliability with regard to performance and energy efficiency of the entire system. The operating costs can clearly be calculated right from the beginning.
- Certified units save real money: “We recommend that every operator calculates the energy consumption for a current or future construction project because of a hypothetically insufficient capacity. A few years ago, non-certified units showed insufficient capacities of up to 35 % in a serial examination. Thus, you can realistically expect a reduced output of 15 – 20 % for calculation. In comparison, there is a clearly better payback period for the certified unit, usually clearly under 2 years”, according to Peter Roth, Eurovent officer at Güntner.
- The certification applies to all standard units. Through its modular variability, the new Güntner product structure includes an even wider range of certified units.