- Casing for floor mounting
- Fans with high air output and external pressure
- Blow through fans ensure uniform air distribution over the cooled or frozen goods
Easy to Install
- 8 different unit sizes available
- Easy floor installation
- Empty tube for defrost sensor
- Schrader valve on outlet
Inspection and Cleaning
- Hinged fan doors on request
High operational reliability and leak-safety
- Proven Güntner floating coil principle (refrigerantcarrying tubes do not make contact with the casing,increases the heat exchanger’s service life)
Efficient, Easy Operation
- High efficiency due to optimal airflow routing
- Excellent reliability due to simple construction
- Aligned tube pattern 50 x 50 mm
- Special copper tubes for HFC and CO2
- Stainless steel tubes for NH3
- Surface-corrugated aluminium fins for high heat transfer
- Galvanized steel, unpainted
- Legs for floor mounting
- Separate drip plate
- Corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy AlMg
- Powder-coated with RAL 9003
- Large condensation drain
- Fans with external pressure 50 or 100 Pa
- Standard with two speeds
- Motor protection with thermocontacts
- 400 V, 3~, 50 Hz or 60 Hz
Product Types / Refrigerant / Capacity
The market leader in Russian ice cream production creates ice cream with purely natural ingredients - cooling equipment is provided by Güntner.
The pork producer Cooperl needed units for refrigeration and cooling to improve the air quality in the work rooms, processing rooms, cutting areas and storage rooms. Energy saving also played an improved role.
In two recent large projects for fruit and vegetable refrigeration, the companies Frigotechnik Handels GmbH, Wülfrath, in co-operation with Kälte-Klima Peters from Meerbusch, and Güntner, Fürstenfeldbruck, yet again brought proof of their competence in the refrigeration of foodstuffs.
- Epoxy-resin coated fins
- Stepped fin spacing
- Core tubes made of stainless steel
- Casing and tray made of stainless steel
- Factory-wired thermostatic expansion valve
- Reinforced fans with higher external pressure on request
Which benefits do you as a customer have?
Güntner has the high standard of producing high-quality, application-oriented heat exchangers and remaining both fair and transparent. That is why we participate in a corresponding programme from Eurovent. The goal of the Eurovent Certification Company is to promote fair competition and to guarantee the customers that the units on the market are inspected under the same conditions and that they are therefore easier to compare. The manufacturers’ specifications are examined by independent laboratories for this purpose. To do this, units from the respective manufacturer are selected randomly.
The HE Programme (Heat Exchangers for Refrigeration) for heat exchangers of the refrigeration and air conditioning industry has existed since 2001. Güntner has participated successfully without interruptions since the implementation of the programme; all of the series included in the programme are certified without exception – and have been since the very beginning!
The Eurovent certification of the HE Programme includes DX evaporators and condensers that are designed for R-404A, R-134a, R-507A, R-407A, R-407C, R-407F, R-448A, R-449A, R-450A, R-452A and R-513A, and air coolers with coolants.
A certification for CO2 condensers and gas coolers respectively, and for CO2 DX evaporators as an individual group of units is scheduled in the foreseeable future. The Eurovent certification programme has not been designated yet for NH3 evaporators and condensers as well as 60 Hz units and centrifugal fan units.
Operating certified units provides you with significant advantages that are worth real money:
- The classification of units into energy efficiency classes is an important characteristic of the certification providing you with information on the energy consumption you can expect from the selected unit. This means the operating costs can clearly be identified.
- The independently measured, inspected specifications give you certainty when it comes to designing the units. You can design precisely to the operating point; safety margins are not required.
- Units are easier to compare with each other thanks to certified specifications. This results in fair competition under realistic conditions.
- The certify-all principle guarantees that manufacturers cannot distinguish themselves through individual “top-seller” units: Complete product groups are certified, hence there are no loopholes for individual units. According to the certify-all principle, actually all the certifiable product groups of a manufacturer must be tested, hence it is not possible to have, for example, only condensers certified while excluding evaporators, air coolers and gas coolers from testing.
- The confirmed and therefore reliable technical data increase the investment security and guarantees planning security and operational reliability with regard to performance and energy efficiency of the entire system. The operating costs can clearly be calculated right from the beginning.
- Certified units save real money: “We recommend that every operator calculates the energy consumption for a current or future construction project because of a hypothetically insufficient capacity. A few years ago, non-certified units showed insufficient capacities of up to 35 % in a serial examination. Thus, you can realistically expect a reduced output of 15 – 20 % for calculation. In comparison, there is a clearly better payback period for the certified unit, usually clearly under 2 years”, according to Peter Roth, Eurovent officer at Güntner.
- The certification applies to all standard units. Through its modular variability, the new Güntner product structure includes an even wider range of certified units.