Ceiling unit cooler
- Slimline design
- Even air distribution
- Low draught air level
- Aligned tube pattern, large heat-exchanging surface
- Many design types
Easy to Install
- Mounted on pallet in installation position
- Ceiling mounting brackets for easy installation
- Empty tube for defrost sensor
- Easy-to-remove side cover
- Schrader valve on outlet
- Fans wired on connection socket (optional)
Inspection and Cleaning
- Hinged tray
High Operational Reliability and Leak-Safety
- Proven Güntner floating coil principle (refrigerantcarrying tubes do not make contact with the casing,increases the heat exchanger’s service life)
- Aligned tube pattern 50 x 50 mm (or 60 x 60 mm)
- Special copper tubes for HFC, coolant and CO2
- Stainless steel tubes for NH3
- Surface-corrugated aluminium fins for high heat transfer
- Corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy AlMg
- From fan diameter 650 mm, galvanized steel
- Powder-coated with RAL 9003
- Corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy AlMg
- Separate drip plate
- Thermally-decoupled tray (condensation free)
- Powder-coated with RAL 9003
- Proven quality fans
- Internal motor protection with thermocontacts
- Fan diameter 400 mm: 230 V, 1~, 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- Fan diameter from 450 mm: 400 V, 3~, 50 Hz or 60 Hz
Product Types / Refrigerant / Capacity
A new energy-efficient low-temperature storage facility deep-freezes and stores tuna with a modern NH3/CO2 cascade refrigeration system. Every day, around 2,250 metric tons/2,480 short tons of tuna fish or tuna loins can be stored in the LT storage rooms. Güntner equipped the logistics rooms with CO2 evaporators – the cubic CPGHN and the dual discharge CPDHN – that are operated via pumps, and the excess heat from the NH3 refrigeration cycle is dissipated via Güntner ECOSS evaporative condensers.
The Chinese ACE Agriculture Group produces freshly cut fruits and vegetables in top quality. In the modern production plant in Lianyungang in the Jiangsu Province at the Yellow Sea, Güntner air coolers provide the hygienic and cool manufacturing and storage conditions. Every year, the plant in Lianyungang produces about 100,000 tonnes of fresh-cut products from 150,000 tonnes of raw fruits and vegetables.
Arbacommerce d.o.o. Zadar in Labin, Croatia, refrigerates and freezes sardines that were freshly caught in the waters of the Mediterranean. The modern fish processing plant processes 4,000 tons of fish annually, both in blocks and as individually frozen fish (IQF). Güntner condensers and air coolers ensure seamless cooling operations in connection with compound systems.
Be it fast cooling or shock freezing, the demands on refrigeration are very high in Europe's biggest kitchen.
The market leader in Russian ice cream production creates ice cream with purely natural ingredients - cooling equipment is provided by Güntner.
For a new freezing room and a deep-freeze store, the Achim Haas GmbH selected customized special units. The evaporators are equipped with an additional circuit for hot-gas defrosting and with a Güntner defrost flap each.
Rosenland Fruchtimport saves a lot of energy in fruit- and vegetable cooling through the competence of the companies Frigotechnik Handels Gmbh, Wülfrath, Kälte-Klima Peters, Meerbusch and Güntner, Fürstenfeldbruck.
- Epoxy-resin coated fins
- Fans wired on connection socket
- Factory-fitted thermostatic expansion valve
- Insulated tray
- Insulated fan plates
- Core tubes made of stainless steel
- Fins made of stainless steel
- Casing and tray made of stainless steel
Which benefits do you as a customer have?
Güntner has the high standard of producing high-quality, application-oriented heat exchangers and remaining both fair and transparent. That is why we participate in a corresponding programme from Eurovent. The goal of the Eurovent Certification Company is to promote fair competition and to guarantee the customers that the units on the market are inspected under the same conditions and that they are therefore easier to compare. The manufacturers’ specifications are examined by independent laboratories for this purpose. To do this, units from the respective manufacturer are selected randomly.
The HE Programme (Heat Exchangers for Refrigeration) for heat exchangers of the refrigeration and air conditioning industry has existed since 2001. Güntner has participated successfully without interruptions since the implementation of the programme; all of the series included in the programme are certified without exception – and have been since the very beginning!
The Eurovent certification of the HE Programme includes DX evaporators and condensers that are designed for R-404A, R-134a, R-507A, R-407A, R-407C, R-407F, R-448A, R-449A, R-450A, R-452A and R-513A, and air coolers with coolants.
A certification for CO2 condensers and gas coolers respectively, and for CO2 DX evaporators as an individual group of units is scheduled in the foreseeable future. The Eurovent certification programme has not been designated yet for NH3 evaporators and condensers as well as 60 Hz units and centrifugal fan units.
Operating certified units provides you with significant advantages that are worth real money:
- The classification of units into energy efficiency classes is an important characteristic of the certification providing you with information on the energy consumption you can expect from the selected unit. This means the operating costs can clearly be identified.
- The independently measured, inspected specifications give you certainty when it comes to designing the units. You can design precisely to the operating point; safety margins are not required.
- Units are easier to compare with each other thanks to certified specifications. This results in fair competition under realistic conditions.
- The certify-all principle guarantees that manufacturers cannot distinguish themselves through individual “top-seller” units: Complete product groups are certified, hence there are no loopholes for individual units. According to the certify-all principle, actually all the certifiable product groups of a manufacturer must be tested, hence it is not possible to have, for example, only condensers certified while excluding evaporators, air coolers and gas coolers from testing.
- The confirmed and therefore reliable technical data increase the investment security and guarantees planning security and operational reliability with regard to performance and energy efficiency of the entire system. The operating costs can clearly be calculated right from the beginning.
- Certified units save real money: “We recommend that every operator calculates the energy consumption for a current or future construction project because of a hypothetically insufficient capacity. A few years ago, non-certified units showed insufficient capacities of up to 35 % in a serial examination. Thus, you can realistically expect a reduced output of 15 – 20 % for calculation. In comparison, there is a clearly better payback period for the certified unit, usually clearly under 2 years”, according to Peter Roth, Eurovent officer at Güntner.
- The certification applies to all standard units. Through its modular variability, the new Güntner product structure includes an even wider range of certified units.