Wall/ceiling unit coolers
Air coolers are finned heat exchangers in which a working fluid heats up with heat absorption from the environment to be cooled, without changing the aggregate state. The units serve as components of a system, e.g. for conditioning the room air or cooling goods.
Evaporators are finned heat exchangers serving as components of a refrigeration system, in which liquid refrigerant evaporates with heat absorption from the environment to be cooled. The units are used e.g. in deep-freeze applications in food storage.
- Robust design
- Suction fans, wide air throw
- Large variety of types
- Many design types
Easy to Install
- Ceiling mounting brackets for easy installation
- Empty tube for defrost sensor
- Side cover with hinges and quick-release fastener
- Schrader valve on outlet
Inspection and Cleaning
- Hinged tray
HACCP Hygiene Certificate
- Suitable for rooms used for food processing
- All materials used approved for foodstuffs
- Drip tray with edges inclined at 45° angle
- Easy to clean
High Operational Reliability and Leak-Safety
- Proven Güntner floating coil principle (refrigerantcarrying tubes do not make contact with the casing;increases the heat exchanger’s service life)
- Aligned or staggered tube pattern
- Special copper tubes for HFC, coolant and CO2
- Stainless steel tubes for NH3
- Surface-corrugated aluminium fins for high heat transfer
- Corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy AlMg up to 500 mm fan diameter
- Galvanized steel, from 710 mm fan diameter
- Powder-coated with RAL 9003
- Hinged side cover with hinges
- Fans positioned at an angle (from 710 mm) improve the air throw and defrosting behaviour
- Hinged and thermally-decoupled (condensation free)
- Separate drip plate
- Corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy AlMg
- Powder-coated with RAL 9003
- Large condensation drain with 45° incline
- Proven quality fans
- Standard with two speeds (for fan diameter of 500 mm)
- Motor protection with thermocontacts
- 230 V, 1~, 50 Hz or 60 Hz (up to construction size 450)
- 400 V, 3~, 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- Wired on connection socket in factory (GHF)
Product Types / Refrigerant / Capacity
The world market for salmon products grows steadily. In line with this economic development, also the capacities of the meanwhile largest fish cannery for the processing of salmon grew so that its area now comprises 95,000 m²/1,022,572 ft². The cooling of manufacturing, order-picking and storage areas takes place with refrigeration components from Güntner.
Swiss retail merchant Coop’s largest logistics site in the Swiss canton of Aargau contributes significantly to the company’s vision to become CO2-neutral by 2023 in areas on which Coop can exert a direct influence. Efficient Güntner heat exchangers support this ambitious goal: They are used to cool storage and logistics areas and dissipate non-usable heat from the plant rooms.
The new fish factory of Hung Vuong Ben Tre produces frozen food in line with HACCP directives for the European and Russian market every day. About 1,500 employees process approx. 250 tonnes of seafood per day on a total area of 30,000 m². Güntner evaporators, air coolers and coils reliably provide normal-temperature and low-temperature storage rooms and freezers with cold. A thermowave plate heat exchanger is used here to connect the primary with the secondary circuit.
For the storage-warehouse in Wasserburg, dairy producer Bauer selected an innovative Penthouse solution. The NH3 regrigerating plant cools two deep freeze stores and three area with temperatures above zero.
Australia in the year 2002: After two years of
planning and construction work, the first railwaycooling chain starts successfully. Güntner Group units are in service at the SCT refrigeration facilities in Perth and Melbourne.
One of the largest logistics centers in Vietnam uses 36 NH3 evaporators in penthouse cooler design with a refrigerating capacity of 1841 kW.
- Epoxy-resin coated fins
- Double, insulated tray
- Core tubes made of stainless steel
- Casing and tray made of stainless steel
- Factory-fitted thermostatic expansion valve
- Güntner Streamer
- Defrost flap for quick, efficient defrosting
- Air sock connection
- Fan casing for 45° / 90° downblow
- Swiveling fans