We are your reliable partner – also in these turbulent times!
At the beginning of March already, 10 days prior to the official shutdown, Güntner introduced a whole bundle of measures to ensure the health protection of our employees and their families. Operations at Güntner run smoothly.
Measures we've taken:
- Reducing face-to-face contacts within the Manufacturing Department to a Minimum
- Completely separating individual shifts in the plants, all of which run at full capacity
- Preventive measuring of the body temperature via infrared Thermometers
- Introducing the use of masks covering the mouth and nose
- Establishing the globally acting Güntner Task Force for Continuity and Security that constantly monitors all logistics chains
- Increasing stock levels as a precautionary measure
- Resorting, if necessary, to second-source suppliers in several countries regarding all important component parts
- About 80 per cent of the commercial and technical administration work from home
- Adopting travel restrictions and quarantine measures already when Corona seemed to be an issue only in the Far East.
The eight Güntner manufacturing sites are spread across the globe. What this means for you is that Güntner is your strong and reliable partner also in these times, delivering on time exactly what you really need.