- Small set-up area; low height
- Fans, single row with upward air discharge
- When accommodating high outputs, combined positioningof several units saves space
- With combined positioning of units, a steel frame must beplaced under the units to ensure an adequate air supply
Easy to Install
- Crane lugs to simplify transport by crane
- Low installation height
- Small width
- Small set-up space
Suitable for Sound-Sensitive Areas
- 5 sound levels available
- Standard with two speeds
Inspection and Cleaning
- Fans easily accessible
- Cleaning flap under the heat exchangers
High Operational Reliability and Leak-Safety
- Proven Güntner floating coil principle (refrigerant-carryingtubes do not make contact with the casing; increasing theheat exchanger’s service life)
- Staggered tube pattern 50 x 25 mm
- Special copper pipes for HFC and heat carrier
- Surface-corrugated aluminium fins for high heat transfer
Frame and Casing
- Sheet steel, galvanized
- Painted with RAL 7035
- Low-noise fans
- Standard with two speeds
- 5 sound levels
- Motor protection with thermocontacts
- 230 V, 1~, 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- 400 V, 3~, 50 Hz or 60 Hz (from fan diameter of 500 mm)
Product Types / Refrigerant / Capacity
Small area, hig capacity: 3 chillers with 900 kW output each form an economical cooling solution with 100% operational reliability.
- Circuit breakdown
- Separate heat exchanger
- GMM EC
- GMM sincon
- GMM phase cut
- GMM step
- Switch cabinet
- Repair switch
- Epoxy-resin coated fins
- Special varnishing
- EC fans
- Max. operating pressure 41 bar
- Empty casing (fitted at the side)
- Vibration dampers
Which benefits do you as a customer have?
Güntner has the high standard of producing high-quality, application-oriented heat exchangers and remaining both fair and transparent. That is why we participate in a corresponding program from Eurovent. The goal of the Eurovent Certification Company is to promote fair competition and to guarantee the customers that the units on the market are inspected under the same conditions and that they are therefore easier to compare. The manufacturers’ specifications are examined by independent laboratories for this purpose. To do this, units from the respective manufacturer are selected randomly.
The HE Program (Heat Exchangers for Refrigeration) for heat exchangers of the refrigeration and air conditioning industry has existed since 2001. Güntner has participated successfully without interruptions since the implementation of the program; all of the series included in the program are certified without exception – and have been for 15 years!
The Eurovent certification of the HE Program includes DX evaporators and condensers that are designed for R404A, R134a, R507A, R407A, R407C or R407F.
The Eurovent certification program is designated for air coolers with fluids, NH3 evaporators and condensers as well as CO2 evaporators and condensers, 60 Hz units and centrifugal fan units. A certification for CO2 gas coolers and CO2 DX evaporators as an individual group of units is scheduled from 2017.
Operating certified units provides you with significant advantages that are worth real money:
- The classification of units into energy efficiency classes is an important characteristic of the certification providing you with information on the energy consumption you can expect from the selected unit. This means the operating costs can clearly be identified.
- The independently measured, inspected specifications give you certainty when it comes to designing the units. You can design precisely to the operating point; safety margins are not required.
- Units are easier to compare with each other thanks to certified specifications. This results in fair competition under realistic conditions.
- The certify-all principle guarantees that manufacturers cannot distinguish themselves through individual “top-seller” units: Complete series are certified, hence there are no loopholes for individual units.
- The confirmed and therefore reliable technical data increase the investment security and guarantees planning security and operational reliability with regard to performance and energy efficiency of the entire system. The operating costs can clearly be calculated right from the beginning.
- Certified units save real money: “We recommend that every operator calculates the energy consumption for a current or future construction project because of a hypothetically insufficient capacity. A few years ago, non-certified units showed insufficient capacities of up to 35 % in a serial examination. Thus, you can realistically expect a reduced output of 15 – 20 % for calculation. In comparison, there is a clearly better payback period for the certified unit, usually clearly under 2 years”, according to Peter Roth, Eurovent officer at Güntner.
- The Eurovent certification of the selected units is an indispensable prerequisite for receiving subsidies from defined funding programmes. The certification applies to all standard units. Through its modular variability, the new Güntner product structure includes an even wider range of certified units that come into question for funding measures.