Güntner Condenser Horizontal Compact
Compact design – ideal for commercial refrigeration Innovative heat exchanger technology
Air cooled condensers and dry coolers for HFCs, CO2, propane and water/glycol
This series is optimised for use in commercial refrigeration and for a capacity range up to about 400 kW. The extremely compact casings are available in horizontal or vertical design. Heat exchangers with microox or finoox technology can alternatively be used for the various refrigerants. The newly developed heat exchangers with small tube diameters or extruded profiles require only small fill volume and provide optimal conditions for operation with CO2 up to 120 bar, or propane.
The COMPACT product line offers standard units for standard applications, which are available from storage for the best possible price/performance ratio.
- Compact casing
- High performance per m2 footprint
- Highly efficient heat exchanger
- Latest fan technology
- Energy-efficient classification as per Eurovent
- Stable operating conditions with precisely controlled condensing pressure if you use Güntner Motor Management with EC fans
Vertical and horizontal design
- to suit the building design
- When space is at a premium
- Floor-standing unit
- For wall mounting on a console
Optimised casing construction for transport and storage
- Casing dimensions optimised for truck and container transport
- Up to 3 units can be stacked on top of each other
- Easy forklift transport
- Suspension strap for crane transport
- Reduced weight
Highly efficient fans
- Maintenance-free, durable fans
- Available in AC and EC technology
- ErP-compliant ––Ø 350, 400, 450, 500, 630 und 800 mm
- Unit has optimal air and noise properties
- Adjustable speed
Modern integration into building management
- Optimal control concept with Güntner Motor Management
- Bus-enabled system
- Remote maintenance possible
- Energy data capture
- Fin and tube heat exchanger
- Newly developed heat exchangers with varying fin geometries for forward-looking refrigerants and fluids
- Microchannel heat exchanger
- High power density
- Low refrigerant charge
- Low weight
- Entirely made of aluminium
Optimised for various refrigerants
- CO2: Optimised heat exchangers with small tube diameters (120 bar, 150°C.)
- Propane, propene: microox technology with TÜV approval for hydrocarbons
- HFC: Established technology with internally grooved special copper tubes
GCHC and GFHC series
Which benefits do you as a customer have?
Güntner has the high standard of producing high-quality, application-oriented heat exchangers and remaining both fair and transparent. That is why we participate in a corresponding program from Eurovent. The goal of the Eurovent Certification Company is to promote fair competition and to guarantee the customers that the units on the market are inspected under the same conditions and that they are therefore easier to compare. The manufacturers’ specifications are examined by independent laboratories for this purpose. To do this, units from the respective manufacturer are selected randomly.
The HE Program (Heat Exchangers for Refrigeration) for heat exchangers of the refrigeration and air conditioning industry has existed since 2001. Güntner has participated successfully without interruptions since the implementation of the program; all of the series included in the program are certified without exception – and have been for 15 years!
The Eurovent certification of the HE Program includes DX evaporators and condensers that are designed for R404A, R134a, R507A, R407A, R407C or R407F.
The Eurovent certification program is designated for air coolers with fluids, NH3 evaporators and condensers as well as CO2 evaporators and condensers, 60 Hz units and centrifugal fan units. A certification for CO2 gas coolers and CO2 DX evaporators as an individual group of units is scheduled from 2017.
Operating certified units provides you with significant advantages that are worth real money:
- The classification of units into energy efficiency classes is an important characteristic of the certification providing you with information on the energy consumption you can expect from the selected unit. This means the operating costs can clearly be identified.
- The independently measured, inspected specifications give you certainty when it comes to designing the units. You can design precisely to the operating point; safety margins are not required.
- Units are easier to compare with each other thanks to certified specifications. This results in fair competition under realistic conditions.
- The certify-all principle guarantees that manufacturers cannot distinguish themselves through individual “top-seller” units: Complete series are certified, hence there are no loopholes for individual units.
- The confirmed and therefore reliable technical data increase the investment security and guarantees planning security and operational reliability with regard to performance and energy efficiency of the entire system. The operating costs can clearly be calculated right from the beginning.
- Certified units save real money: “We recommend that every operator calculates the energy consumption for a current or future construction project because of a hypothetically insufficient capacity. A few years ago, non-certified units showed insufficient capacities of up to 35 % in a serial examination. Thus, you can realistically expect a reduced output of 15 – 20 % for calculation. In comparison, there is a clearly better payback period for the certified unit, usually clearly under 2 years”, according to Peter Roth, Eurovent officer at Güntner.
- The Eurovent certification of the selected units is an indispensable prerequisite for receiving subsidies from defined funding programmes. The certification applies to all standard units. Through its modular variability, the new Güntner product structure includes an even wider range of certified units that come into question for funding measures.