Condenser with microox® technology
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Innovative microox® technology
- Diversified performance gradings
- Short delivery times due to new production mode
- Large range of accessories and options
- Condenser with microchannel heat exchanger
- High power density
- Light weight
- Low refrigerant charge volume
- Efficient heat exchanger at low Δt
- Reduced operating costs when EC fans with GMMare selected
Installation and Service Friendly
- Fans wired at the factory
- Light weight
- Cleaning possible at 50 bar
- Compact construction
Highly Efficient Fans
- Optimal unit in terms of air and sound technology
- Available in AC and EC technology
- Fan diameter 450 / 500 / 710 / 800 mm
- Economical operation at controlled speedwith Güntner Motor Management (GMM)
- Compact heat exchanger made of aluminium profiles and high-performance fins
- Soldered to form a stable unit
- Low refrigerant charge volume; high power density
Frame and Casing
- Sheet steel, galvanized
- Painted with RAL 7035
- Available in AC and EC technology
- Low-noise fans --5 sound levels
- Motor protection with thermocontacts
- 230 V, 1~, 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- 400 V, 3~, 50 Hz or 60 Hz (from fan diameter of 500 mm)
Product Types / Refrigerant / Capacity
The REWE supermarket in the Norderstedt district of Schleswig-Holstein operates as a CO2 neutral store. The building was awarded the DGNB platinum prize in the 'retail building' category in recognition of this high standard of building and sustainable use of material and energy resources. The transcritical CO2 cooling system from the company Epta uses a Güntner FLAT Vario gas cooler from the S-GVH series.
Telefonica O2, a renowned service provider in the area of information and communication technology, uses Güntner GVHX condensers with especially silent EC fans in order to cool theirservers in the Nagano Centre in Prague.
GVHX, the first flat-bed condenser to use microox® technology, is being used in two particularly silent and energy-efficient types for the freezing and refrigerating circuits in a supermarket in Switzerland.
- Separate heat exchanger
- GMM EC
- GMM sincon
- GMM phasecut
- GMM step
- Switch cabinet
- Repair switch
- EC fans
- Max. operating pressure 41 bar
- Vibration dampers
- Extended legs
Which benefits do you as a customer have?
Güntner has the high standard of producing high-quality, application-oriented heat exchangers and remaining both fair and transparent. That is why we participate in a corresponding program from Eurovent. The goal of the Eurovent Certification Company is to promote fair competition and to guarantee the customers that the units on the market are inspected under the same conditions and that they are therefore easier to compare. The manufacturers’ specifications are examined by independent laboratories for this purpose. To do this, units from the respective manufacturer are selected randomly.
The HE Program (Heat Exchangers for Refrigeration) for heat exchangers of the refrigeration and air conditioning industry has existed since 2001. Güntner has participated successfully without interruptions since the implementation of the program; all of the series included in the program are certified without exception – and have been for 15 years!
The Eurovent certification of the HE Program includes DX evaporators and condensers that are designed for R404A, R134a, R507A, R407A, R407C or R407F.
The Eurovent certification program is designated for air coolers with fluids, NH3 evaporators and condensers as well as CO2 evaporators and condensers, 60 Hz units and centrifugal fan units. A certification for CO2 gas coolers and CO2 DX evaporators as an individual group of units is scheduled from 2017.
Operating certified units provides you with significant advantages that are worth real money:
- The classification of units into energy efficiency classes is an important characteristic of the certification providing you with information on the energy consumption you can expect from the selected unit. This means the operating costs can clearly be identified.
- The independently measured, inspected specifications give you certainty when it comes to designing the units. You can design precisely to the operating point; safety margins are not required.
- Units are easier to compare with each other thanks to certified specifications. This results in fair competition under realistic conditions.
- The certify-all principle guarantees that manufacturers cannot distinguish themselves through individual “top-seller” units: Complete series are certified, hence there are no loopholes for individual units.
- The confirmed and therefore reliable technical data increase the investment security and guarantees planning security and operational reliability with regard to performance and energy efficiency of the entire system. The operating costs can clearly be calculated right from the beginning.
- Certified units save real money: “We recommend that every operator calculates the energy consumption for a current or future construction project because of a hypothetically insufficient capacity. A few years ago, non-certified units showed insufficient capacities of up to 35 % in a serial examination. Thus, you can realistically expect a reduced output of 15 – 20 % for calculation. In comparison, there is a clearly better payback period for the certified unit, usually clearly under 2 years”, according to Peter Roth, Eurovent officer at Güntner.
- The Eurovent certification of the selected units is an indispensable prerequisite for receiving subsidies from defined funding programmes. The certification applies to all standard units. Through its modular variability, the new Güntner product structure includes an even wider range of certified units that come into question for funding measures.